Our center is operating virtually at this time and converting our typically
"in-person" seminars and events
To view the webinars:
1. Select the webinar you would like to view from the list below.
2. If the webinar is a recording, sign in using your email and name so we can document viewer attendance at the aggregate level for our state and federal reporting requirements. (We won't add you to our email list, I promise!)
3. If the webinar is live, follow the instructions to register.
4. Enjoy the webinar!
5. Email Assistant Director Angela Kuppersmith with questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Webinars available as of 7/29:
1. July How to Start a Business in Illinois - The recorded webinar is available as of Wednesday 7/29 at the link above.
2. Navigating Business Recovery Post COVID-19 - A recorded copy of this webinar from the 4/30 date is available as of Wednesday 5/6 at the link above.