Looking for webinars to attend to get
your questions answered?
With all the emergency assistance resources available, it can get confusing and overwhelming. Sometimes you just want a chance to ask your question that can't be found in a FAQ document or Fact Sheet.
Check out the many reliable organizations that are putting on webinars below.
- Most require registration before the webinar and spaces fill up fast due to limited seats.
- Check the webinar topics closely to see which assistance resources and topics will be discussed, some are highly focused on one topic while others are general overviews of many.
- All are no-cost.
- The SBA District Offices across the country are holding webinars almost daily, as long as there is a need, some in Spanish.
- Visit the McLean County Chamber of Commerce Facebook page to see upcoming webinars and meetings with various local and state resources
- Visit the SBDC of Champaign County Facebook page to see upcoming webinars on various topics
- Visit the SIU SBDC Facebook page to see upcoming webinars on various topics
- The NIFB is also providing webinars and weekly briefings for small businesses and answering how-to questions regarding PPP and EIDL