Wed, Feb 03|
Using Effective Tools for Decision-Making and Goal-Setting Workshop
Explore how thoughtful decisions and intentional goals result in organizational health and success in this workshop presented by Christina Schulz.
Time & Location
Feb 03, 2021, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
About the Event
The SBDC invites small business owners to a workshop on Using Effective Tools for Decision-Making and Goal-Setting.
- Explore how thoughtful decisions and intentional goals result in organizational health and success.
- Consider a 6-step process for making better work decisions and practice goal writing.
- Leave the session with an action plan for growth and advancement—not only for yourself as an individual but also for your organization.
- Whether new to small business or a veteran, you’ll take greater ownership of your goals.
Session Outcomes will include:
- Understand the impact goals have on individual and organizational success
- Articulate short-and long-term professional goals
- Describe processes that support goal-writing and achievement on the job
- Consider how mindset and prioritization affect goal-setting and achievement