Thu, Apr 08|
The American Rescue Plan and Your Small Business: A Panel Discussion
Co-hosted by the SBDC and McLean County Chamber of Commerce
Time & Location
Apr 08, 2021, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
About the Event
The American Rescue Plan is here, and it brings a new round of improved programs to help small businesses stay afloat and even prosper as we work our way to the other side of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Join the McLean County Chamber of Commerce and the Illinois Small Business Development Center of McLean County at IWU for a panel discussion to learn more about:
- The best ways to access the newest round of PPP and EIDL funding,
- Discover how to benefit from the long-awaited Shuttered Venue and Operators Grant (SVOG) program,
- Who is eligible for which program,
- How to apply for loan forgiveness,
- Which documents to retain,
- How accepting money from each of these programs could impact your taxes for 2021.
You don't want to miss this no-cost LIVE webinar via Zoom! Register now!