Wed, Feb 05 | Heartland Bank - Uptown Normal
Small Business Taxes Seminar
The SBDC invites entrepreneurs and small business owners to learn more about taxes during our informative seminar.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Feb 05, 2020, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Heartland Bank - Uptown Normal, 200 W College Ave, Normal, IL 61761, USA
About the Event
The SBDC invites entrepreneurs and small business owners to learn more about taxes during our informative seminar:
- Overview of income taxes, payroll taxes, sales taxes
- Staying compliant with IRS
- Employee vs independent contractor classifications
- 1099 preparation tips
- Common missed business deductions
- Records retention requirements
- And more!
A box lunch will be provided along with seminar materials.