Wed, Feb 17|
Managing the Business OF Your Business, Cash Flow 101
Learn about basic cash flow concepts and tracking financials for taxes and financial reporting during this webinar presented by Kevin D. Kuebler.
Time & Location
Feb 17, 2021, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
About the Event
The SBDC invites small business owners to a webinar on the basics of cash flow and financial tracking for taxes and reporting:
- Why do only 20% of new businesses make it beyond one year?
- Despite a great idea and business plan, the not so fun (and sometimes outright boring) side of actually running the business is often what leads to failure.
- Some simple tools and time spent managing the business of the business can certainly help.
Webinar Outcomes include:
- Simple, flexible tools to help you manage your business.
- Understanding of basic cash flow concepts and be able to track the financial information needed for taxes and financial reporting.
- Understanding of how you and your business are intertwined and how to think about both together.